Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training
Hamri’s Health & Wellness, School of Colon Hydrotherapy
will be teaching using the new I-ACT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM.
Prerequisites for Entry into Training and Certification
- • Each student MUST have a high school diploma or equivalent requirement showing they have
achieved high school standards.This may be documented by diploma, GED or equivalency exam
such as the Wunderlich Ability to Benefit Test.
***This must be completed prior to entering into training
- • Recommendation – each new student should have received 1 – 3 colonics prior to entering training.
- • Must have a current CPR card (before certification)
- • Each student MUST be an I-ACT member prior to taking any I-ACT training. The Instructor / School must collect current
I-ACT administration fee ($900.00 payable to I-ACT) which covers:
- a. I-ACT Membership Application
- b. NBCHT Membership Application including test fee
- c. Cengage registration fees
- • Student MUST complete 265 hours of training and pass the National Board Exam in order to be certified and earn the title: I-ACT Certified Professional Colon Hydrotherapist
- 1. 200 hours of online course modules through I-ACT/Cengage, covering the topics of Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Intestinal Health, Nutrition, Drug Interactions, Business Ethics/Office Procedures and Complementary Modalities.
- 2. 65 hours training with Hamri for the hands on training at the center including clients sessions.
- 3. Total Certifications upon completion: during this course, you will earn up to eight certifications.
I-ACT’s Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training is a 265-hour program
Cost for the Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training
Total tuition cost is: $5900.00
$900.00 is Admin/Registration fee payable to I ACT and must be received with your application. (Non Refundable)
Remaining balance of 5000.00 is due prior to the start of your training.
Want to become I-ACT Certified Professional Colon Hydrotherapist?
Please email to:
HHW School of Colon Hydrotherapy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Full Name :_____________________
Best phone number to reach you at : ____________________________
Best times and dates to arrange a phone call with you: _________________
Once we have a chance to talk over the phone, all the necessary material and application packet will be sent to you electronically.
Thank you for considering studying colon hydrotherapy with me. I look forward to working with you.