Reams’ Biological Theory of Ionization (is a mouthful, so RBTI works), provides a clear snapshot of your body’s health – just like you would take your car to a mechanic for service, your body needs to be maintained as well. Just like a good service visit, all the necessary items are checked to keep your car running in optimal condition. This is what an RBTI test will do for your body. It can tell us what is happening with your body on the inside and make you aware of things that need to be addressed.
The test is simple. A sample of urine and some saliva is taken and then analyzed to reveal a real time snapshot of your body chemistry. The great news about this testing is that you can manipulate your health by controlling what you put into your body.
What does this “perfect health” test reveal?
- • Determines calcium needs for your body chemistry
- • Shows what you are digesting or not digesting
- • Shows if your body is assimilating nutrients
- • Shows vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- • Reveals if blood sugar is high, low or normal, oxygen availability
- • Will show if your body is supporting excess yeast (candidiasis) or parasites
- • Indicates if there is excess stress on internal organs such as the kidneys, liver, heart, colon or gall bladder
- • Gives the health level of the liver and gall bladder
- • Reveals if your body’s environment may be contributing to other issues such as:
- o circulatory problems
- o high blood pressure
- o low blood pressure
- o arthritis
- o weight gain
- o high cholesterol
- o kidney/gall stones
Through extensive research, Dr. Carey Reams discovered the “perfect numbers” for Biological Ionization, which represent the ideal cellular resistance required for life, just as 98.6 degrees represents the perfect resistance (temperature) for a healthy body. The higher the resistance, the higher the temperature. Death may occur from either extreme. The lower the resistance, the colder the temperature. Makes perfect sense, right? I mean do you try to drive a car without gas and expect it to work properly much less drive at all? In order to work toward perfect health, you must know what “perfect” is. What mineral and nutrients you need to be perfect! Don’t expect it to be immediate. Trees don’t grow overnight, it takes time, it takes patience, it takes nutrients of the earth to grow.